I woke up this morning to an email from Damalie.
Hello friend,
Thank you so much for the letter. Am excited now that we can be in touch.
You were a blessing to us and I thank God who brought you to us. It
was His perfect timing.
I thank him for letting us meet.
The babies are fine. Jackie, Jen-ni, Sarah and Shadrack need prayers
though. They are down with malaria.
It breaks my heart to see them sick.
Thank you for supporting me in being His hands extended to the precious ones.
God Bless You.
Regards to everyone.
Damalie
I have said this before, but Damalie is one of the people I admire the most. For those of you who have children, you know how hard it is when your baby is sick. So, please pray for Damalie right now as she has 4 babies that have malaria. They do not have running water in their house and they have limited access to health care. I will try to give an update soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment